The perfect Valentine’s Day gifts are intended to make your loved ones feel extra special. Whether it is a treat (chocolates or a spa retreat package), or a romantic gift, February 14 comes with a lot of exciting moments. There are gifts exchanges, spending time together, dinner, and the list goes on. No matter what, a unique gift will make this moment even more special.
Be it a passion, a hobby, an interest, or a dream that your loved ones cherish, finding the right gift for each one of them often requires some time investments. Thankfully there is online shopping. This limited Valentine’s Day collection of gift ideas for him and her were put together for those shopping online in mind.
Have fun perusing through the mundane to the exciting gifts in this post. Also, be creative this upcoming Valentine’s Day when it comes to spending time with your loved ones.
Most importantly, remember to keep the romance alive.
This post may contain affiliate links, please read the full disclosure here.
Retail prices were applicable at the time of writing, are item specific, and are subject to change. Follow individual store link (colored descriptive texts) for current prices.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
- Preserved flower rose – What would you do if you can give the gift of love that will remain preserved for the next 3 years? This beautifully crafted display case contains a real preserved rose – $25.99
- Slip Queen Pillowcase, Pink – Beauty sleep and the premium quality slip queen pillowcase go hand-in-hand – $99.99
- Calvin Klein Swiss Quartz Watch – A watch that is both modern and elegant. She will have more than one reason to wear this one. Is it going to be because of the gorgeous color or the bracelet style? – $92.49
- Slipper socks – Super cute and cozy winter socks to wear at home – $13.99
- Essential Oil Diffuser & Top 8 Essential Oil Set – There is nothing more romantic than enticing aromas. Another way to express ‘love is in the air’. The top essential oil set makes it a great choice for beginners to experiment with essential oils and for expert users to indulge a little – $36.49
- Portable Phone Charger – Compatible with iPhone X XS Max XR 8 7 6 Plus Se Android –
- Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6 – Shoot and print with one device, this handy little camera is literally meant to capture the moment almost instantly –
- ‘Good Morning Beautiful’ Ceramic Mug – Let her know or let this be a sweet reminder every morning how beautiful she is – $14.95
- Royal Craft Wood Luxury Bathtub Caddy Tray – Perfect gift for the bath lovers, this bathtub caddy includes a Waterproof Book or Tablet Holder, Wine Glass Slots and Two Removable Trays for Bath and Spa Accessories. Who is ready for longer me/us time? –
- Aromatherapy Scented Candle – Must-have for a romantic night and also a great way to unwind at the end of the day – $18.99
- Winter Beanie Hat – She will be ready for those winter outdoor activities while looking stylish with this double lining winter hat. It also comes with a removable fluffy pom pom. How cute is that? – $17.99
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
- Buxton Manicure/Pedicure Grooming Kit – If frequent traveling is his thing, this kit will be more than a lifesaver – $17.99
- “To my Husband” Pocket Watch – A special pocket watch with a special sweet message from a very special someone – $22.99
- Polaroid Originals Camera – Easy to use. Bring back the memory of the original Polaroid camera and create new memories instantly. Ideal for both new and seasoned photographers – $99.98
- Slim Wallet Card Holder – Wife to husband gift that is functional, looks great and is meant to last. Includes a love message engraved on the wallet – $17.95
- Men’s Wallet – Lots of space to keep things organized with this practical wallet – $16.99
- Good Morning Handsome Mug – Coffee mug with a heartfelt message. Is there a better way to start the day? – $14.83
- August Steiner Men’s Quartz Leather Strap Watch – Every hard working man needs a reliable wristwatch every now and then – $69.69
- Beard Comb Kit – A classic wood beard comb specially designed for mustache and beard styling for that one handsome man – $12.95
Valentine’s Day – Gift Ideas for Couples
- I Love You Couples Pillowcases – Cute couple’s gift for comfy snuggles and sweet dreams – $29.99
- Our Q&A-a-day diary – Plan your life together for the next three years or make it a daily challenge with this ‘a question a day’ journal –
- Our bucket list journal – Plan your secret list together so you keep the romance growing between the two of you – $5.99
- Couples Necklace for Him and Her – the “I love you” two heart-shaped ring pendants cannot say it any better – $17.99
- Coffee mugs for lovebirds – A sweet way to start the morning with your other half – $29.99
Valentine’s Day – Fun Gift Ideas
- “Ring for Kiss” Desk Bell – Excellent mood lifting and fun gift that will let your loved ones know when you’re ready for a little smooching – $7.99
- Toilet paper with a special message – There is always a fun and creative way to express one’s love – $16.71
- ‘I love you’ Greeting Card – The natural wood material makes this a unique Valentine’s Day gift –
- Funny Coffee Mug – Cute coffee/tea mug that would make anyone smile – $16.97
- Book Safe with Combination Lock – He or she will love this secret book safe ideal for small-size treasure and knickknacks – $13.95
Farting Teddy Bear – There is more than one reason to hug this cute, soft, and hilarious teddy bear – $19.99
Valentine’s Day Gift for the Book Lover
Here is a list of the best classic novels for the book lover in your life. Note that prices quoted are for a paperback edition applicable at the time of writing.
- Pride and Prejudice by
- Wuthering Heights (Penguin Classics) by
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by
- The Sleeping Beauty Trilogy (A Sleeping Beauty Novel) by
- The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan – $24.54
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green – $12.99
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte – $10.80
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell – $18.99
- All There Is: Love Stories from StoryCorps by David Isay – $10.16
- Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair by Pablo Neruda – $56.29
- All for Love by Laura Stoddart – $31.17
That wraps up the 2019 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Him and Her. Do you have any recommendations for Valentine’s Day gifts?
- Echo Dot 2018 Smart Home Speaker: New Features
- Echo Show & Alexa Smart Home Assistant New Features
- Best Chef’s Knife for your home
- Home Gym Exercise Equipment for Weight Loss and Toning
- Best Mattress or Box Spring Protector
- Winter Pillows for a cute and affordable Farmhouse Look
- Winter Throw Blankets for a Cute & Warm Look
- Buffalo Check: Black & White Year-Round Home Decor Ideas